Mourge-InspectorMourge-Inspector

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Focus Group The Focus Group

Yeah, you kinda just did talkingtrousers. Overall I enjoyed the flash because of how it showed how both sides celebrate it. The mic quality could be improved but it's certainly not horrible either. Keep up the good work.

Mining For Diamonds Mining For Diamonds

meh. i've seen worse to be honest.

Got SNES? Got SNES?

Funny

I found it to be quite humerous. By the way, what song is used in the thwomp scene?

*Flight* *Flight*

So fun.

I love this game and the mystery upgrade is so cute as well. The cut-scenes were nice as well.

Internet Soundboard. Internet Soundboard.

Tis a good soundboard.

8 Because of the fact that with the way one moves the mouse it can be a bit disorientating. Other then that it is good with many nice clips. Though I wish to know of the song name where the Blister clip is taken from.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Very good.

It's a really good game. By the way can any one tell me how to get the bad ending?

MLP Theme Song Cover MLP Theme Song Cover

I am so sharing this in a brony group on fb. This is a great cover of the title song. :3

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

This is a great song.

There is no way in hell this sucks. I love the song personally. Don't listen to anyone who seys you suck or that this song sucks, because then they would be lieing.

TheRealSam responds:

Lol ok, I guess you've got the truth! :)
Thanks a lot for the review man :3

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

This is incredibly funny!

This has to be the funniest thing I have heard in the audio portal so far.

sonicmega responds:

I'm extremely glad that you had fun listening to it. It means, at the very least, that I reached to goal I was aiming for in the first place: to bring entertainment to the people who inspire me.