Mourge-InspectorMourge-Inspector

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Focus Group The Focus Group

Yeah, you kinda just did talkingtrousers. Overall I enjoyed the flash because of how it showed how both sides celebrate it. The mic quality could be improved but it's certainly not horrible either. Keep up the good work.

Mining For Diamonds Mining For Diamonds

meh. i've seen worse to be honest.

Got SNES? Got SNES?

Funny

I found it to be quite humerous. By the way, what song is used in the thwomp scene?

Death & Taxes Ep. I Death & Taxes Ep. I

Pretty good.

2 Main things.
1. I do not consider lawyers or anyone in high up governmental postions to be people.
2. This was a flash that did have origonallity in my opinion, the jokes were humerous to a good extent, and while the animation was a tad bit rough was of much better quallity than some of the things that I have seen get past the submission area. To be compleatly honest I find that I can not find any real fault with this submission.

$eG@ $eG@

Different but...

You guys should make a full one like the nintendo one.

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

I like it.

Allthough I wonder. How does one mange to impale themselves like that?

Recycle* Recycle*

Very good.

This was done very nicely. I beleve that this is where the majority of lawers actually come from. After all, most of them are heartless shells of former men who just want money. So therefor it would make sence if this is how they are "made".

The Body Count The Body Count

This is good.

this would also make a great series. In my opinion you should at least consider the idea.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Poor attemt...

The only part of this compilation taht I liked was was the segment named Rina-Chan and the Brawl Boys. This is because of it's much better animation quallity. I aslo would like to know the name of the song played durring this segment.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

Funny

This has potential to go further. Very funny concept. Also on another note my favorite is the bat.